Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Marvel's short All Hail the King teases another Mandarin

Like many who saw Iron Man 3 I felt a great stab of pain when The Mandarin was turned into some drunk strung out actor who had no clue what was going on. For many it was supposed to be the big pay off that had been building for two movies, yet instead it was a twist no one saw coming. While I've come to accept that for the story of Iron Man 3 it made sense what they did, I've always held out hope that we would one day get a real Mandarin.

It looks like we may get that indeed. Marvel's one shot All Hail the King leaked online and I have to say it feels like a continuation of Iron Man 3. It is very well done and Ben Kingsley is again magnificent. For those like me who wanted more, well I think we got it. I can't wait to own Thor: The Dark World Blue-Ray and this short film. Keep an eye out for it, and hopefully we will hear more about possible repercussions of this short.

No comments:

Post a Comment