Monday, February 3, 2014

My Own Personal Slice of the Internet

The Heart of Geekness, what does that mean? Why that name? It's really simple and straight forward, I'm a geek and proud of it. For as long as I can remember I've always been on the fringe of the social world. I fit in, but just barely. You know that kid who gets a long with everyone and belongs to all the cliques but at the same time belongs to none of them? Yeah that was me. Mostly it was because growing up I enjoyed the company of imaginary characters to real people.

I've journeyed in a galaxy far far away with the Skywalker's and Solo's, I've trudged through middle earth with Wizards and Hobbits, I've traversed the sewers of New York with Ninja Turtles, and I've lived for hundreds of years with the McClouds. Yet even though I did all those things, I still found time for the real world. I've stayed grounded and functioning.

This blog I guess is my place to expose that geeky side. To embrace it and just let my freak flag fly. There will probably be some movie reviews, comic reviews, the occasional toy review, and talking about TV shows. There will probably even be things that don't fall in the geeky category too. I'll probably post about life and other struggles sometimes. The nice thing is, this is my slice of the Internet and it can be whatever I want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment